Mold Inspection & Testing Jackson NJ
If you notice any sign of dampness or water leak, see weird spots on the wall, or smell something musty, it is a good idea to test for mold. But note that touching or inhaling mold can cause you to become allergic to mold. In some instances, mold can trigger an asthma attack and symptoms such as wheezing, shortness of breath, cough, etc. That’s why you should leave mold jobs to experts like us. We safely employ a multi-step testing process – it is part visual and part lab-based.
- Visual inspection – For mold inspection in Jackson, NJ, our team will start with a comprehensive visual evaluation. This evaluation relies on protocols outlined by the EPA and other pertinent agencies. Basically, we identify any conditions that could encourage mold growth in your home. All findings from this inspection are documented digitally and available for your records.
- Moisture mapping – Our inspectors will map out the damp spots in your home and determine the extent the mold has spread. Thermal imaging cameras and moisture meters will be employed in this stage to prevent any unwarranted demolition or invasive procedures that encourage the spread of mold spores even to the unaffected areas.
- Mold testing – Air or surface samples will be obtained for testing. Some of the tests we perform include air sampling, swab sampling collected from affected surfaces, bulk sampling with pieces of toxic material, and viable spore count tests. This helps us scientifically confirm whether or not mold exists in your home. If mold is found, our inspectors will also use the data from the tests to devise the most suitable course of action.
- Report of findings – Our inspectors will summarize all the test findings in a brief report that is easy to understand. Upon request, we will also present you with a comprehensive scope of work for mold removal.
Mold Remediation & Removal Jackson NJ
The mold removal process includes fixing the moisture issue, eliminating contaminated materials, and reinstating your Jackson property to a pre-mold state. While the process may differ depending on your circumstances, the steps below will apply in most instances:
Why does mold grow in Jackson NJ attics?
Mold usually thrives in Jackson, NJ attics mainly because they contain several elements handy for mold growth – excess moisture, leaky roofs, humidity, and improper ventilation. In addition, attics are areas of the home where Jackson, NJ, residents don’t spend a lot of time; thus, mold can quickly grow over large areas before it is detected.
How can I identify Basement Mold in my Jackson NJ home?
Some Jackson, NJ Homes with basements experience mold problems. Actually, this is a common situation due to basements’ proximity to groundwater. Signs of mold in the basement may include:
- A damp, humid basement
- Stains and black spots on walls and insulations
- A damp or musty smell
- Peeling wallpaper or paint
- Condensation on windows and pipes
- Allergies and health problems
Depending on the severity of the problem, you may want to consider seeking professional mold removal services.
Experience the Difference Yourself
When the time comes for Jackson NJ mold testing and removal, you won’t find a more trusted and reliable company than AAA Lead Professionals. We only leave your home when you are satisfied with the results. Give us a call today and experience the difference.
See Our Other Services
In New Jersey
Asbestos, Mold And Lead
Fire, Water And Other
Request A Quote732-719-5649
What Our Clients Say
AAA Lead professionals took care of my mold problem from start to finish. They were professional , knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. I have been having a mold problem in my basement since we bought the home two years ago and we have worked with several mold remediation companies to try and get rid of the mold, it always came back 6 weeks later. It is now six month since AAA Lead Professionals performed there work and the basement is still mold free. We can finally start using our basement without having to worry about our health. Thanks so much for everything. You have really earned a five start review from me.
i had excellent experience with AAA Lead Professionals! they came down right away and took care of my mold immediately!! they are very experienced and professional!
Highly recommend using Joseph From AAA Lead Professionals, Joseph is honest and always has a smart approach on remediation, never had an issue with mold returning, great pricing and response time. Thank you!
I hired AAA Lead Pros to do the mold remediation in my basement. Within an hour of my initial call someone came out to give me an estimate and mold assessment report. Initially, I was not happy to find they charged for the estimate. Once I received the quote back that quickly changed. Lead Pros are extremely well priced. I’m talking a third of what their competitors attempted to charge me. They were also willing deduct the cost of the estimate off the final price of the job. I hired them on the spot after receiving the quote and they were on the job site within a week. As for the work itself, I could not be more satisfied. The supervisor was friendly and willing to ease the concerns of both myself and the tenants by answering an onslaught of our questions. Once the walls and floors started being torn down it became clear to them that to do the job correctly far more material would need to be removed than what was initially agreed upon. This was done at no additional cost to me which made it clear in my mind that they are dedicated to getting the job done correctly without trying to take advantage of their customers. The mold killing agent that was used was a green product so it was not necessary to vacate the premise during the time the work was going on. All contaminated materials were removed and hauled off site. Anything which could not be removed (structural support beams) were treated and encapsulated. They also used an air scrubber which was left running for 24 hours straight to ensure any disturbed mold spores would not further contaminate the air and job site. After the job was concluded I felt compelled to tip them for their great service. They wouldn’t even accept the tip! This is why I felt personally obligated to leave them this positive review. I am normally very skeptical of contractors so it is refreshing to find an outfit like this with integrity. They will absolutely be getting my business again should the need ever arise.
I’ve used AAA Lead Professionals multiple times for projects we’ve done. We’ve had renovation projects with mold in the crawlspaces, asbestos shingles and tile on another project, and lead on exterior paint of an older house. AAA took care of all these problems in a timely fashion and at a reasonable price. Happy to use their services and to refer them to others.